Chemical Hose Catalog
For low-pressure transfer applications in over-the-road vehicles, storage tank and rail car loading and unloading. Designed for use where light weight and flexibility are essential.
Typical applications: Tank-to-process chemicals handling, storage tank transfer and batching, drumming, manifolding, blending, etc., rail car and tank truck loading and delivery.
Conveyants handled: Suited for a wide range of inorganic and organic liquids and petroleum products at rated discharge pressure or full suction. Refer to the Chemical Compatibility Chart for specific recommendations.
- Light weight - easy to handle
- Flexible - even at low temperatures
- Tough PVC outer cover - resists dragging wear and abrasion
- Polypropylene liner with a polypropylene carcass - for maximum chemical resistance
- Safe and dependable - offers maximum flexibility
- Double end-to-end electrical continuity - prevents static electricity build-up and internal arcing
- Special polypropylene coated inner wire - fast dissipation of static electrical charges
- Rated for full vacuum
Inner Wire Polypropylene Coated Steel (T316 Stainless Steel available)
Outer Wire Galvanized Steel (T316 Stainless Steel available)
Carcass Polypropylene fabrics, films and polyester barrier layers
Cover Abrasion-resistant PVC-coated fabric
Temperature Range -22°F(-30°C) to +212°F(+100°C) (refer to Chemical Compatibility Chart)
Color Sky blue with blue stripe
Couplings Externally swaged/crimped: NPT threaded; fixed, floating, reducing flanges; cam-and-groove quick-disconnect couplings, female lugs supplied per order